The ugly face of terror returned to haunt India on Saturday.
The ugly face of terror returned to haunt India on Saturday after a blast at Pune's popular German Bakery left 9 persons dead and several others injured. Incidentally, the blast was the first terror attack after the horrific Mumbai attack of 26/11/2008. The Union Home Minister has categorically denied that there was any intelligence failure. Initial evidence gathered point to the hand of Indian Mujahideen. How can our intelligence gathering system be beefed up? What strategic policies should India adopt in order to contain growing terror? Join former diplomat and strategic affairs expert K C Singh in a live webchat, today at 16:00 hours. Post your question now!
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement