DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
The ugly face of terror returned to haunt India on Saturday.
The ugly face of terror returned to haunt India on Saturday after a blast at Pune's popular German Bakery left 9 persons dead and several others injured. Incidentally, the blast was the first terror attack after the horrific Mumbai attack of 26/11/2008. The Union Home Minister has categorically denied that there was any intelligence failure. Initial evidence gathered point to the hand of Indian Mujahideen. How can our intelligence gathering system be beefed up? What strategic policies should India adopt in order to contain growing terror? Join former diplomat and strategic affairs expert K C Singh in a live webchat, today at 16:00 hours. Post your question now!
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO