The ugly face of terror returned to haunt India on Saturday.
The ugly face of terror returned to haunt India on Saturday after a blast at Pune's popular German Bakery left 9 persons dead and several others injured. Incidentally, the blast was the first terror attack after the horrific Mumbai attack of 26/11/2008. The Union Home Minister has categorically denied that there was any intelligence failure. Initial evidence gathered point to the hand of Indian Mujahideen. How can our intelligence gathering system be beefed up? What strategic policies should India adopt in order to contain growing terror? Join former diplomat and strategic affairs expert K C Singh in a live webchat, today at 16:00 hours. Post your question now!
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Indian Minister Disowned UN Resolutions in Speech: Pakistan
- Saamna Cartoonist Expresses Regret Over Cartoon That Triggered Protests
- Saamana Office Attacked Over Cartoon Mocking Maratha Protests
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test