Two more succumb in Pune blast, toll 15
Vikas Suresh Tulsiani breathed his last at the Jehangir Hospital.
Pune: Two students succumbed here on Sunday morning to their injuries sustained in the February 13 Pune terror blast, taking the toll to 15, police said.
A 24-year-old student Vikas Suresh Tulsiani breathed his last at 1145 hrs IST at the Jehangir Hospital here, said an official of the Pune police control room.
Tulsiani, from Delhi, was studying at one of the Symbiosis institutions. Further details of the victim were awaited from the hospital authorities, he said.
Earlier this morning, a 23-year-old student from Kolkata, Rajeev Agarwal, succumbed to his injuries.
Agarwal was a final year law student of the Symbiosis Law College and breathed his last at 1545 hrs IST at the Jehangir Hospital.
Agarwal's father arrived here from Kolkata a few days ago and the body will be handed over after completing the relevant formalities, the official said.
Another five patients continue to be in critical condition in the intensive care units of different city hospitals and 33 more are undergoing treatment.
Among the 15 victims of the terror blast, which ripped through the German Bakery in Koregaon Park area February 13, four were foreigners.
- SpaceX CEO Elon Musk Promises 'Fun' Trip to Mars Colony
- Rampant Borussia Dortmund Will Put Stuttering Real Madrid to the Test
- Houston Shooting: At least 9 Injured, Gunman Dead
- Falcon 9 Explosion Most Difficult Failure: Elon Musk
- Gautam Gambhir Returns to Test Squad After Two Years
- Gautam Gambhir, Yuvraj Singh Clear Fitness Test in NCA
- Nothing Confirmed Yet: Varun Dhawan on Working with Big B
- If Banning Actors Can Stop Terrorism, Government Should do it: Varun Dhawan
From Our Network
- What ails Amma? Medical all-clear fails to end guessing job over Jayalalithaa's health- FirstPost
- JD(U) leader Sanjay Jha comes out in Arun Jaitley's defense, rules out his involvement in DDCA scam - Pradesh18
- Dadri lynching: Police find no evidence of cow slaughter by Akhlaq family, to file closure report - Pradesh18