Pune: Cheerleader arrested on charges of prostitution
A case has been registered under sections 3, 4, 5 of Prevention of Immoral Trafficking Act (PITA).
Pune: Pune police on Wednesday claimed to have busted a flesh trade racket involving a Mumbai-based girl who also worked as a cheerleader. Police raided Saint Laurn Hotel in Koregaon Park on Wednesday afternoon, following a tip-off.
The girl operated with the help of a local agent, said senior police inspector Shivaji Kamble. A case has been registered under sections 3, 4, 5 of Prevention of Immoral Trafficking Act (PITA), said Kamble.
With Additional Inputs from PTI
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category