Woman engineer murdered in Pune, ex-husband held
Victim had recently won a divorce case against her husband.
Pune: A 32-year-old woman engineer was stabbed to death in broad daylight in Pune on Thursday, police said.
Urvashi Dhavle working with a company as quality control officer was heading home on a scooter when she was stopped and attacked by unidentified assailants on busy Sus Road, they said.
Police said they had detained the victim's husband for interrogation after her parents suspected him to be behind the murder.
Urvashi had won a divorce case against her husband and the couple had a history of marital discord, they added.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"