DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Woman engineer murdered in Pune, ex-husband held
Victim had recently won a divorce case against her husband.
Pune: A 32-year-old woman engineer was stabbed to death in broad daylight in Pune on Thursday, police said.
Urvashi Dhavle working with a company as quality control officer was heading home on a scooter when she was stopped and attacked by unidentified assailants on busy Sus Road, they said.
Police said they had detained the victim's husband for interrogation after her parents suspected him to be behind the murder.
Urvashi had won a divorce case against her husband and the couple had a history of marital discord, they added.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar