Pune: Six-year-old girl raped on New Year's day
Following the incident, the Pune police registered a case against an unknown person and sent the girl for a medical examination.
Pune: Amid the outrage over the recent gangrape in the national capital and calls for enhanced safety and security of women, in a shocking crime in Maharashtra, a minor was allegedly raped on the New Year's day in Hadapsar in Pune.
Following the incident, the Pune police registered a case against an unknown person with regard to the case.
The six-year-old girl was allegedly raped early on Tuesday morning. The victim was sent by the police for medical examination to the Sasson hospital in Pune.
Recommended For You
- Bye-Bye 'Boom Boom' as Shahid Afridi Ends International Career
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner