DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pune: Six-year-old girl raped on New Year's day
Following the incident, the Pune police registered a case against an unknown person and sent the girl for a medical examination.
Pune: Amid the outrage over the recent gangrape in the national capital and calls for enhanced safety and security of women, in a shocking crime in Maharashtra, a minor was allegedly raped on the New Year's day in Hadapsar in Pune.
Following the incident, the Pune police registered a case against an unknown person with regard to the case.
The six-year-old girl was allegedly raped early on Tuesday morning. The victim was sent by the police for medical examination to the Sasson hospital in Pune.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet