Pune: Six-year-old girl raped on New Year's day
Following the incident, the Pune police registered a case against an unknown person and sent the girl for a medical examination.
Pune: Amid the outrage over the recent gangrape in the national capital and calls for enhanced safety and security of women, in a shocking crime in Maharashtra, a minor was allegedly raped on the New Year's day in Hadapsar in Pune.
Following the incident, the Pune police registered a case against an unknown person with regard to the case.
The six-year-old girl was allegedly raped early on Tuesday morning. The victim was sent by the police for medical examination to the Sasson hospital in Pune.
- Karan Johar, Badshah to Team Up For a TV Show
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- Fadnavis 'Did not Discourage' Johar's 5 Crore 'Donation' to Army Fund
- Salman Khan's Bodyguard Shera Faces Assault Charges in Mumbai
- Tata Stocks Plunge on Concerns Over Cyrus Mistry Letter
- 10,500 People Displaced Due to Mosul Operation: UN
- ISIS Driving Hundreds into Mosul, Using Them as Human Shields
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'