Pune: Teacher arrested for molesting 22 students
The teacher was arrested after the victims' parents filed a complaint against the accused.
Pune: A teacher of a reputed English medium school in Baner was arrested for allegedly molesting at least 22 girl students. The students, all studying in the fifth standard, were allegedly molested by the teacher for two months.
Chatushringi police station sources said on Tuesday that the teacher Pradeep Balwant Gothoskar (50) of Orchid School in Baner was arrested under Sections 8 and 9 (F) 10 of the Sexual Harassment Prevention Act after the victims' parents filed a complaint against the accused.
In January, Don Bosco School vice-president Iju Francis Falkau (50) was also arrested on the charge of molesting a minor girl student at Yerwada, Pune.
- 'Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields'
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Salahuddin Seeks Help From Pak Military Pak Over Kashmir
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: Sreejesh Simmers Down Before Indo-Pak Clash
- For Dialogue, Pakistan Must Stop Infiltration on Border: Mehbooba Mufti