Pune: Teacher arrested for molesting 22 students
The teacher was arrested after the victims' parents filed a complaint against the accused.
Pune: A teacher of a reputed English medium school in Baner was arrested for allegedly molesting at least 22 girl students. The students, all studying in the fifth standard, were allegedly molested by the teacher for two months.
Chatushringi police station sources said on Tuesday that the teacher Pradeep Balwant Gothoskar (50) of Orchid School in Baner was arrested under Sections 8 and 9 (F) 10 of the Sexual Harassment Prevention Act after the victims' parents filed a complaint against the accused.
In January, Don Bosco School vice-president Iju Francis Falkau (50) was also arrested on the charge of molesting a minor girl student at Yerwada, Pune.
- Ranbir Kapoor Feels the Youth is Living in Hard Times Right Now
- Pakistani Artistes Are Not Terrorists, They Have Visas, Says Salman Khan
- Rahul Gandhi Pledges Congress' Full Support to Modi Over Surgical Strikes
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- PM Modi Appreciates Those Revealing Undisclosed Income
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Chairs All-Party Meet, Gowda Sits on Dharna
- UN Chief Offers to Mediate Between India, Pak to De-escalate Tension
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi