DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pune: Don Bosco VP to be produced before court
The Vice Principal faces charges of molesting and attempting to rape a 14-year-old student at his school.
Pune: The Vice Principal of the Don Bosco School, Pune, will be produced before a judicial magistrate on Friday on charges of molesting and attempting to rape a 14-year-old student.
The accused was arrested on the January 21 after the teenager filed a complaint with the Yerwada police.
In her complaint, the girl alleged that the accused would call her and her friends inside his room and misbehave with them. The girl reportedly stopped attending school after the incident.
According to the police, the incident took place on January 2 and the victim "has not attended school since".
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin A Billion Dreams Review: Ode to Memories of Sachin Tendulkar
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs
- Hardik Pandya Credits Rahul Dravid for His Meteoric Rise