Pune: Don Bosco VP to be produced before court
The Vice Principal faces charges of molesting and attempting to rape a 14-year-old student at his school.
Pune: The Vice Principal of the Don Bosco School, Pune, will be produced before a judicial magistrate on Friday on charges of molesting and attempting to rape a 14-year-old student.
The accused was arrested on the January 21 after the teenager filed a complaint with the Yerwada police.
In her complaint, the girl alleged that the accused would call her and her friends inside his room and misbehave with them. The girl reportedly stopped attending school after the incident.
According to the police, the incident took place on January 2 and the victim "has not attended school since".
- Nearly 500 Dead, Food Running Out in Aleppo: UN Chief
- Eight Killed in Firecracker Mishap at Sivakasi
- Watch: Kapil Sharma Leaves ADHM Cast in Splits
- Ranbir Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai's Scorching Chemistry Will Make Your Jaws Drop
- Cycle to Motorcycle? How Ram Gopal Yadav's Trip to EC Created a Stir
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- Meet the Man Who is Giving Music to Akhilesh's Campaign as Samajwadi Party Gets Lost in Surround Sound