Pune: Don Bosco VP to be produced before court
The Vice Principal faces charges of molesting and attempting to rape a 14-year-old student at his school.
Pune: The Vice Principal of the Don Bosco School, Pune, will be produced before a judicial magistrate on Friday on charges of molesting and attempting to rape a 14-year-old student.
The accused was arrested on the January 21 after the teenager filed a complaint with the Yerwada police.
In her complaint, the girl alleged that the accused would call her and her friends inside his room and misbehave with them. The girl reportedly stopped attending school after the incident.
According to the police, the incident took place on January 2 and the victim "has not attended school since".
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Colombia, Marxist Rebels Sign Accord Ending 52-Year War
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Trump Says Debate Microphone Was 'Defective'
- I Will Release My Tax Returns When Clinton Releases Deleted Emails, Says Trump
- The First Hillary Clinton-Donald Trump Presidential Debate
- India to Reclaim Top Spot If They Win Kolkata Test Against New Zealand