Pune: Don Bosco VP to be produced before court
The Vice Principal faces charges of molesting and attempting to rape a 14-year-old student at his school.
Pune: The Vice Principal of the Don Bosco School, Pune, will be produced before a judicial magistrate on Friday on charges of molesting and attempting to rape a 14-year-old student.
The accused was arrested on the January 21 after the teenager filed a complaint with the Yerwada police.
In her complaint, the girl alleged that the accused would call her and her friends inside his room and misbehave with them. The girl reportedly stopped attending school after the incident.
According to the police, the incident took place on January 2 and the victim "has not attended school since".
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Post Jolly LLB 2 Success, Makers Plan to Make a Sequel
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology