Punjab: 65-year-old man kills self after shooting wife
Police said Kaur Singh, died on the spot while his wife Amarjit Kaur is undergoing treatment at a Rajindra Hospital in Patiala.
Sangrur: A man on Wednesday allegedly shot at his wife and later killed himself with his licensed gun after a verbal duel over his drinking habit.
The deceased, identified as Kaur Singh (65), died on the spot while his wife Amarjit Kaur is undergoing treatment at a Rajindra Hospital in Patiala, police said in Sangrur.
The couple, residents of Khanal Kalan village, got into an argument after Kaur objected to her husband keeping a stock of liquor bottles at home.
Infuriated over it, Singh shot at his wife with .12 bore licensed gun and thereafter shot himself. Further investigations are on, SSP Harcharan Singh Bhullar added.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement