DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Punjab: 65-year-old man kills self after shooting wife
Police said Kaur Singh, died on the spot while his wife Amarjit Kaur is undergoing treatment at a Rajindra Hospital in Patiala.
Sangrur: A man on Wednesday allegedly shot at his wife and later killed himself with his licensed gun after a verbal duel over his drinking habit.
The deceased, identified as Kaur Singh (65), died on the spot while his wife Amarjit Kaur is undergoing treatment at a Rajindra Hospital in Patiala, police said in Sangrur.
The couple, residents of Khanal Kalan village, got into an argument after Kaur objected to her husband keeping a stock of liquor bottles at home.
Infuriated over it, Singh shot at his wife with .12 bore licensed gun and thereafter shot himself. Further investigations are on, SSP Harcharan Singh Bhullar added.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan