Punjab government announces 10 per cent DA for employees
The increased DA would be given with the salary or pension of October 2014, which would be paid in November 2014.
Chandigarh: Ahead of Diwali, the Punjab government on Tuesday announced to release 10 per cent Dearness Allowance (DA) to employees with October's salary.
Punjab Finance Minister Parminder Singh Dhindsa on Tuesday gave his nod in this regard, an official spokesman said. The increased DA would be given with the salary or pension of October 2014, which would be paid in November 2014.
He said that the release of this DA installment, the state would touch 100 per cent from present 90 per cent of the basic pay/pension. Earlier, the increased DA was to be given from December.
However, the spokesman said the decision about the pending payment of enhanced DA from January till September 2014 would be taken later.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Virat Kohli Tired of RCB's Repeated Failure
- Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif Pose For a Fun Picture With Sayani Gupta
- Sunderland Relegated from Premier League After 10 Seasons
- Jennifer Lopez's Latest Outfit Proves There's No One As Bold As Her
- IPL 2017: Bumrah Steals Show as Mumbai Beat Gujarat in Super Over