Punjab government announces 10 per cent DA for employees
The increased DA would be given with the salary or pension of October 2014, which would be paid in November 2014.
Chandigarh: Ahead of Diwali, the Punjab government on Tuesday announced to release 10 per cent Dearness Allowance (DA) to employees with October's salary.
Punjab Finance Minister Parminder Singh Dhindsa on Tuesday gave his nod in this regard, an official spokesman said. The increased DA would be given with the salary or pension of October 2014, which would be paid in November 2014.
He said that the release of this DA installment, the state would touch 100 per cent from present 90 per cent of the basic pay/pension. Earlier, the increased DA was to be given from December.
However, the spokesman said the decision about the pending payment of enhanced DA from January till September 2014 would be taken later.
Recommended For You
- revisiting old times!Rekha Is Ditching Kanjivaram Saris For Something Strange These Days
- What a hero!Atif Aslam Stops Concert Mid-Way to Rescue a Girl From Being Eve-Teased
- pune odiKedar Jadhav Gave Us No Chance, Says England Captain Eoin Morgan
- The Next GalaxySamsung Galaxy S8 Revealed: Price, Specs And Everything Else You Need to Know
- Musical magicJaipur Literature Festival 2017: Shillong Choir, Raghu Dixit, Swanand Kirkire to Perform This Year