Punjab: Man abducts, rapes 17-year-old girl
Police said the accused took the girl to a nearby tubewell and repeated raped her.
Batala: A 17-year-old girl was abducted and raped allegedly by a youth in Qadian area of Gurdaspur district. On Sunday night the girl was abducted allegedly by one Satnam Singh alias Satta, according to the complaint filed by the victim's mother. The accused took her to a nearby tubewell and repeated raped her, police said.
Seeing the serious condition of her daughter, the girl's mother approached the police, who later rushed the girl to civil hospital, Qadian, where the doctors referred her to Batala.
Giving information, SHO, Qadian, Shaminderjeet Singh told that on the statement of the girl's mother, the police had registered a case under section 376 IPC against Satnam Singh Satta.
He is absconding, the SHO said.
- After Cross-LoC Strikes, Indian High Commissioner Summoned By Pakistan
- BlackBerry To Stop Making Handsets, Will Outsource Production
- Gareth Bale Wants More European Glory after Champions League Win
- Real Madrid Beat Atletico on Penalties to Win Champions League
- Force 2 Poster: John Abraham Returns as a Tough, Intense Cop
- Syrian, Russian Air Strikes Kill 25 Civilians in Syria, Says Human Rights Group
- Parched Cast takes our Movie Quiz and It's Funny
- Parched Movie Review: Nuanced Performances, Heartfelt Storytelling Make It a Must Watch
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Nitish Kumar congratulates PM Modi, Indian Army for surgical strike across LoC - Pradesh18