DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Punjab: Man abducts, rapes 17-year-old girl
Police said the accused took the girl to a nearby tubewell and repeated raped her.
Batala: A 17-year-old girl was abducted and raped allegedly by a youth in Qadian area of Gurdaspur district. On Sunday night the girl was abducted allegedly by one Satnam Singh alias Satta, according to the complaint filed by the victim's mother. The accused took her to a nearby tubewell and repeated raped her, police said.
Seeing the serious condition of her daughter, the girl's mother approached the police, who later rushed the girl to civil hospital, Qadian, where the doctors referred her to Batala.
Giving information, SHO, Qadian, Shaminderjeet Singh told that on the statement of the girl's mother, the police had registered a case under section 376 IPC against Satnam Singh Satta.
He is absconding, the SHO said.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan