Punjab: Man abducts, rapes 17-year-old girl
Police said the accused took the girl to a nearby tubewell and repeated raped her.
Batala: A 17-year-old girl was abducted and raped allegedly by a youth in Qadian area of Gurdaspur district. On Sunday night the girl was abducted allegedly by one Satnam Singh alias Satta, according to the complaint filed by the victim's mother. The accused took her to a nearby tubewell and repeated raped her, police said.
Seeing the serious condition of her daughter, the girl's mother approached the police, who later rushed the girl to civil hospital, Qadian, where the doctors referred her to Batala.
Giving information, SHO, Qadian, Shaminderjeet Singh told that on the statement of the girl's mother, the police had registered a case under section 376 IPC against Satnam Singh Satta.
He is absconding, the SHO said.
- Hillary Clinton, Trump Spending Furiously as Election Day Approaches
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Donald Trump's Campaign Says Raised $9 mn Through Live Facebook Event
- New Trump Accuser Said He Groped Her at 1998 Tennis Event
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18