Punjab: Man abducts, rapes 17-year-old girl
Police said the accused took the girl to a nearby tubewell and repeated raped her.
Batala: A 17-year-old girl was abducted and raped allegedly by a youth in Qadian area of Gurdaspur district. On Sunday night the girl was abducted allegedly by one Satnam Singh alias Satta, according to the complaint filed by the victim's mother. The accused took her to a nearby tubewell and repeated raped her, police said.
Seeing the serious condition of her daughter, the girl's mother approached the police, who later rushed the girl to civil hospital, Qadian, where the doctors referred her to Batala.
Giving information, SHO, Qadian, Shaminderjeet Singh told that on the statement of the girl's mother, the police had registered a case under section 376 IPC against Satnam Singh Satta.
He is absconding, the SHO said.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Ironman Turns 'Ultraman': Milind Soman Races 517 kms Barefoot
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner