DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Punjab: Man allegedly burns his wife to death
The deceased was taken to a Chandigarh based hospital where she succumbed to burn injuries.
Fatehgarh Sahib: A man in an inebriated condition allegedly burnt his wife to death, police said on Thursday. The Khamano Police have registered a case under section 304 of the IPC against one Parmod, a resident of village Baatha Sanghol of the district, who burnt his wife Santosh.
The deceased was taken to a Chandigarh based hospital where she succumbed to burn injuries. According the police, Parmod, who hails from Uttar Pardesh was living in village Baatha with his family for last one and half year.
Parmod had gone to Ludhiana on Wednesday night and returned home around 11 pm in an inebriated condition. He asked Santosh to reheat dinner for him, but after some altercation he set her afire.
On the statement of the deceased's mother Attri Devi, the police had registered a case against Parmod, who is still at large. Police has launched a manhunt to nab him.
Recommended For You
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere