Punjab: Two petrol pump employees shot dead by robbers
Six robbers arrived at the petrol pump on Tuesday night and opened fire at the workers.
Gurdaspur: Two petrol pump employees were killed while another was seriously injured when six robbers opened fire at them in Varsola village near Gurdaspur after they refused to hand over cash, police said on Wednesday. Police have launched a hunt for the six assailants after registering an FIR.
SHO Gulzar Singh said the six robbers arrived at the petrol pump at 7:30 pm Tuesday night and started making inquiries about the owner. The robbers opened fire at the workers after they refused to hand over cash, police said.
The exact amount taken away was immediately not known, they said. The two deceased pump employees were identified as Manohar Singh and Vinod Singh and injured as Vinay Singh. All three belonged to Shahpur Kandi village in Pathankot district.
- Mulayam Vs Akhilesh: Old Values Vs New Thinking
- Samajwadi Party: From Clear Majority in 2012 to Total Chaos Now
- Akhilesh Yadav Rebuffs Formation Of New Party, Says Will Remain With SP
- Akhilesh-Shivpal Supporters Clash Ahead of Crucial SP Meet
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- The Camps: Split Wide Open in UP's First Family, Who Stands Where
- UP CM Akhilesh Yadav Dumps Shivpal Yadav, Three other ministers
- Samajwadi Party Rift: Timeline of Events That Led to the Present Crisis