Punjab: Two petrol pump employees shot dead by robbers
Six robbers arrived at the petrol pump on Tuesday night and opened fire at the workers.
Gurdaspur: Two petrol pump employees were killed while another was seriously injured when six robbers opened fire at them in Varsola village near Gurdaspur after they refused to hand over cash, police said on Wednesday. Police have launched a hunt for the six assailants after registering an FIR.
SHO Gulzar Singh said the six robbers arrived at the petrol pump at 7:30 pm Tuesday night and started making inquiries about the owner. The robbers opened fire at the workers after they refused to hand over cash, police said.
The exact amount taken away was immediately not known, they said. The two deceased pump employees were identified as Manohar Singh and Vinod Singh and injured as Vinay Singh. All three belonged to Shahpur Kandi village in Pathankot district.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology