Punjab: Woman strangles her two children to death, kills self
Police said the incident took place on Tuesday night when Bindu strangulated her two kids to death after she had a heated argument with her husband and later committed suicide.
Mohali: A 23-year-old woman allegedly killed her two children before committing suicide by hanging herself from the ceiling fan at her residence in Mataur village in the district, police said on Wednesday.
The incident took place on Tuesday night when Bindu strangulated her two kids - Rachit (5) and Radhika(6) to death after she had a heated argument with her husband Uttam Kumar and later committed suicide, they said.
Later, the bodies were recovered by the neighbours who informed the police about the same. Further probes are on into the case, they added.
- Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma Explain Why Working With Karan Johar is Special
- MNS Defiant Despite Rajnath's Assurance to Bollywood: Time to Arrest Raj Thackeray?
- Apple Launch Event on October 27: What to Expect?
- 90% Apple Lightning-to-USB Cables Sold on Amazon, Groupon Are Fake
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte
- Donald Trump's Campaign Says Raised $9 mn Through Live Facebook Event
- New Trump Accuser Said He Groped Her at 1998 Tennis Event
- Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton Trade Caustic Barbs As Roast Turns Bitter