Punjab: Youth kidnaps, rapes 20-year-old girl for a week
Police said the youth's father, mother and one other relative have also been booked for conniving in the crime.
Moga: A 20-year-old girl of Lohgarh village in Moga was allegedly kidnapped from Dharamkot bus stand by a youth, who raped her for a week at different places including Shimla, police said on Tuesday.
The police on Monday evening registered a case of kidnapping and rape against the accused identified as Kapil Dev. Dev's father Kewal Singh, mother Baljit Kaur and one other relative have also been booked for conniving in the crime.
Accused Dev took the victim to Shimla where she was raped, then she was brought to Jagraon, near Ludhiana, where she was again raped and her signatures taken on blank papers, police said.
On Monday, Dev left the victim on the outskirts of Lohgarh village and escaped.
As soon as the victim reached her house, she narrated the whole story to her parents following which her father lodged a case with the Dharamkot Police.
According to police, no arrests were made and the victim will be medically examined on Tuesday.
Police said the victim was kidnapped from Dharamkot Bus Stand about 10 days back where she was waiting to catch a bus. The accused Kapil Dev arrived at the bus stand and asked the victim that he had come from her village to take her back because her father had fallen seriously ill.
Police said that as soon as she heard the news she fell down and the accused then gave her water laced with sedatives after which she became unconscious.
Later, she was taken to Shimla in some vehicle where she was kept for seven days and raped. Then the accused brought her to Jagraon where she was kept for two days and again raped by the accused, they said.
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Will Live Up to the Hype: Neeraj Pandey
- Big B Has a Different Level of Passion Towards His Work: Anees Bazmee
- Maruti Suzuki's 'MS Dhoni Inspired' Alto and Alto K10 Special Edition Unveiled
- Amitabh Bachchan Feels It's Pitiable For a Woman To Catch Culprit But Not Take Action
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- R Ashwin Becomes Fastest Indian to 200 Test Wickets
- 1st Test: Vijay, Pujara Put India in Command Against NZ on Day 3