DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Lawyer murder: Accused sent to police custody
The Mumbai Crime Branch is likely to book Sajjad Ahmed's agency under the Security Agencies Regulation Act.
New Delhi: The alleged killer of the Mumbai lawyer Pallavi Purkayastha, security guard Sajjad Ahmed was on Saturday sent to police custody till August 17.
The Mumbai Crime Branch has said that private guards are now under its scanner as this was the third murder of a woman in an apartment in the city.
In Pallavi's case, the crime branch is likely to book Sajjad's agency under the Security Agencies Regulation Act.
The Mumbai Police will also initiate the verification of such agencies.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Harbhajan Wants Zaheer to Become Team India's Bowling Coach