Lawyer murder: Accused sent to police custody
The Mumbai Crime Branch is likely to book Sajjad Ahmed's agency under the Security Agencies Regulation Act.
New Delhi: The alleged killer of the Mumbai lawyer Pallavi Purkayastha, security guard Sajjad Ahmed was on Saturday sent to police custody till August 17.
The Mumbai Crime Branch has said that private guards are now under its scanner as this was the third murder of a woman in an apartment in the city.
In Pallavi's case, the crime branch is likely to book Sajjad's agency under the Security Agencies Regulation Act.
The Mumbai Police will also initiate the verification of such agencies.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Oscar Predictions: La La Land or Moonlight; Who Will Win Big?
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- Jackie Review: Natalie Portman Shines In The Shoes Of Jacqueline Kennedy