DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Puthiya Theerangal: Nedumudi, Namitha play the lead
The film is about the bonding between an old man who lost his daughter and a lady who grown up without a father.
Sathyan Anthikkad is one director who likes to name his films, only as the movie's shoot is towards its end. This time too he has named his new film, in fact his first based on fisherman folk, at a time which it is almost ready to call the final pack up. Earlier tentatively called as 'Oru Karyam Parayanundu', the movie will be now titled as 'Puthiya Theerangal'.
Scripted by Benny P Nayarambalam, the movie will tell an impressive tale about the bonding between an old man who lost his only daughter and a lady who was reared up without a father. Nedumudi Venu and Namitha Pramod appear in the lead roles while Nivin Polly is cast in a fine role. Only a song remains to be shot in this movie which is produced in the banner of Ann Mega Media by Anto Joseph and Benny P Nayarambalam.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar