DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Quake hits Indonesia, buildings shake in Jakarta
A magnitude 5.4 earthquake hit Indonesia's Sunda Strait on Tuesday.
Jakarta: A magnitude 5.4 earthquake hit Indonesia's Sunda Strait on Tuesday, shaking buildings in the capital Jakarta, the country's quake agency said.
The agency said the quake was at a depth of 23 kilometers and about 83 kilometers southeast of Ujungkulon on Java island.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere