DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Quake strikes Japan's Hokkaido island: USGS
The quake was 64 miles (103 km) deep and centered just 9 miles (15 km) southwest of Obihiro.
Washington: A strong magnitude 6.9 quake struck Japan's northern island of Hokkaido near the town of Obihiro on Saturday, the US Geological Survey said.
The quake, initially reported as being offshore and a magnitude 6.8, was 64 miles (103 km) deep and centered just 9 miles (15 km) southwest of Obihiro.
Recommended For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Judy Malware Hits Google Play Store Users, Upto 36.5 Million Devices Infected
- Video - One-off Rolls-Royce ‘Sweptail’ Bespoke Revealed
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar