Querrey, Isner, Bryans to face Serbia in Davis Cup
Sam Querrey, John Isner and the Bryan brothers are on the US roster for the Davis Cup quarter-final.
White Plains:: As expected, Sam Querrey, John Isner and the Bryan brothers are on the US roster for the Davis Cup quarter-final against Serbia and top-ranked Novak Djokovic.
The roster was announced on Tuesday by US captain Jim Courier. The event will be held on an indoor hard court April 5-7 in Boise, Idaho.
He already indicated his plan was to use those four players, who were on the team that beat Brazil in February. Querrey is ranked 20th, and Isner is 23rd. Mike and Bob Bryan have won 13 Grand Slam doubles titles.
The winner will face Italy or Canada in the semi-finals in September. Djokovic, a six-time Grand Slam singles champion, will be joined on Serbia's team by Viktor Troicki, Ilija Bozoljac and Nenad Zimonjic.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Afghanistan Pacer Shapoor Zadran in Mumbai, Wants to Meet SRK
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films