DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
R...Rajkumar: Shahid Kapoor starts dubbing for the film
After a nostalgic goodbye to the sets of 'R...Rajkumar', Shahid Kapoor is all set to start dubbing for the film.
Mumbai: After a nostalgic goodbye to the sets of Prabhudeva's 'R...Rajkumar', actor Shahid Kapoor is all set to start dubbing for the film.
"Time to start dubbing now for 'R...Rajkumar'...Have a super day you all ...Spread the love and keep it real," Shahid posted on the microblogging site Twitter Friday.
Shahid, who was working with filmmaker Prabhudeva and actress Sonakshi Sinha for the first time, loved the experience.
"It's a wrap for me on 'R...Rajkumar'. It has been a ride! Prabhudheva, Sonakshi Sinha and Viki Rajani (of Next Gen Films), you guys were such a delight to work with," the actor said.
The movie also stars Sonu Sood and will hit theatres Dec 6.
Recommended For You
- Govt Says No Chance of Indo-Pak Bilateral Series in Current Scenario
- Judy Malware Hits Google Play Store Users, Upto 36.5 Million Devices Infected
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan