DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
RA.One: 3rd B'wood film to cross Rs 100 cr mark
Shah Rukh Khan has left no stone unturned to make his dream project 'RA.One' a success.
New Delhi: Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has left no stone unturned to make his dream project RA.One a success and at Rs.150 crore is the third Indian film to cross the Rs.100 crore mark.
"It is possible that this film is the third big-budget movie," said film historian film historian S.M.M. Ausaja.
Akshay Kumar starrer 2009 movie Blue was the first film which was made on a mega budget of Rs.129 crore, while Rajinikanth's blockbuster Endhiran (2010) was made at Rs.190 crore and tops the list.
Shah Rukh has traveled length and breadth of the country to promote his film. He went on an eight-city tour for the film's promotions and collaborated with 25 brands.
If reports are to be believed, Shah Ruk has spent about Rs.52 crore on marketing through tie ups.
Other Bollywood big tickets have been under Rs.100 crore. Aamir Khan's Ghajini cost Rs.65 crore, while Kareena Kapoor starrer Kambakkht Ishq and Harman Baweja's Love Story 2050 were made at Rs.60 crore.
Epic films like Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai starrer Jodha Akbar, Shah Rukh's Devdas and sci-fi film Krrish were made within Rs.50 crore.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes