'Raanjhanaa' collects Rs 11.40 crore in two days
Within two days of the release of the film, 'Raanjhanaa' has collected Rs 11.40 crore.
New Delhi: Dhanush not just created a stir with his song 'Kolaveri Di' in Bollywood but the actor's Bollywood debut 'Raanjhanaa' has also set the cash registers ringing at the box office. Within two days of the release of the film, 'Raanjhanaa' has collected Rs 11.40 crore.
Trade Analyst Tarab Adarsh tweeted, "#Raanjhanaa witnesses super jump in India. Fri Rs 5.15 cr, Sat Rs 6.25 cr+. Excellent!"
Directed by Aanand L Rai, the film did a decent business on the opening day by raking in Rs 5.15 crore on the opening day. "#Raanjhanaa grew from strength to strength with each show, after an ordinary start. Data being compiled... Expecting further growth today!" Adarsh had earlier tweeted.
Despite being Dhanush's bollywood debut, 'Raanjhanaa' has done quite good business and the film's collection is expected to go up in the weekend.
'Raanjhanaa' revolves the story of a Hindu boy who falls in love with a Muslim girl. The film also stars Sonam Kapoor, Abhay Deol and Swara Bhaskar.
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released
- Bigg Boss 10: Antara Biswas Wants to Grab Salman Khan's Attention
- Donald Trump Seeks to Bar Sexual Misconduct Claims from Trump University Trial
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- Hillary Clinton, Trump Spending Furiously as Election Day Approaches
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18