DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Raaz 3' earns Rs 11.05 crore on the first day
Bipasha Basu is receiving accolades in 'Raaz 3' for her portrayal of a film actress who has left past her prime.
New Delhi: Vikram Bhatt's latest film 'Raaz 3' has opened well at the box office. The film looks promising at the ticket window and is expected to garner good money in its first week.
Trade analyst Taran Adarsh has tweeted about the first day business of 'Raaz 3', "#Raaz3 *India* Thu previews 58 lacs, Fri 10.47 cr. Total: 11.05 cr nett. Extra-ordinary. Bhatts, Emraan & @bipsluvurself 's biggest opener!"
He further tweeted about the expected business of 'Raaz 3' after first weekend, "#Murder2 *1st Week* 36.5 cr... #Jannat2 *1st Week* 35.55 cr... #Raaz3 expected to collect 33 cr - 36 cr in just *opening weekend*. Bravo!"
The film has received the love of the audiences despite not so good reviews. Bipasha Basu has been praised by almost everyone for her portrayal of a film actress who has past her prime.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Ssumier Pasricha, Mallika Dua: Meet the Most Viral People on Internet
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Antoine Griezmann Says 6/10 He Will Be at Manchester United Next Season