'Raaz 3' earns Rs 11.05 crore on the first day
Bipasha Basu is receiving accolades in 'Raaz 3' for her portrayal of a film actress who has left past her prime.
New Delhi: Vikram Bhatt's latest film 'Raaz 3' has opened well at the box office. The film looks promising at the ticket window and is expected to garner good money in its first week.
Trade analyst Taran Adarsh has tweeted about the first day business of 'Raaz 3', "#Raaz3 *India* Thu previews 58 lacs, Fri 10.47 cr. Total: 11.05 cr nett. Extra-ordinary. Bhatts, Emraan & @bipsluvurself 's biggest opener!"
He further tweeted about the expected business of 'Raaz 3' after first weekend, "#Murder2 *1st Week* 36.5 cr... #Jannat2 *1st Week* 35.55 cr... #Raaz3 expected to collect 33 cr - 36 cr in just *opening weekend*. Bravo!"
The film has received the love of the audiences despite not so good reviews. Bipasha Basu has been praised by almost everyone for her portrayal of a film actress who has past her prime.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models