DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Race 2' colletcs Rs 100 crore in two weeks
The film which was released in the last week of January has managed to cross Rs 100 crore mark in less than a month.
New Delhi: Abbas-Mustan's action thriller 'Race 2' has become the first Rs 100 crore club film of 2013. The film which was released in the last week of January has managed to cross Rs 100 crore mark in less than a month.
Trade Analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted, "And #Race2 hits a ton. Crosses Rs 100 cr mark in India."
'Race 2' is the sequel to 2008 thriller and within two days of the release of the film, it had already raked in Rs 35 crore at the box office. And, within one week of its release, the multi-starrer film had collected Rs 79 crore at the domestic box-office.
Made on the budget of Rs 60 crore, the film stars Saif Ali Khan, Anil Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez, Deepika Padukone, John Abraham and Ameesha Patel.
Recommended For You
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Is 'Ambedkar Touch' in Kaala Poster a Political Outreach by Rajinikanth?
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Cricket Australia Believes Revenue Model is Starving Grassroots