Race 2: Jacqueline trains hard for action scenes
Jacqueline Fernandez and her co-star Saif Ali Khan have gone through a grueling training session for 'Race 2'.
Mumbai: Actress Jacqueline Fernandez, who is shooting for 'Race 2', has been training hard for the action sequences and hopes the effort pays off. "I am working hard on the action for 'Race 2' and concentrating on putting all my time and effort into that," the 26-year-old said here.
She is upbeat about the action sequences.
"I love action... so I am very excited. Actually it's a role I have been waiting to do for a very long time. I am most excited about this character because I get to do so much," she added.
Jacqueline also shared the gruelling training she and her co-star Saif Ali Khan went through for a particular action sequence.
"We are shooting an amazing action sequence together and it includes a lot of stunts and back flips. We are training very hard, and Saif and I have been training since November. I think we are actually very prepared now to shoot the action sequence," she said. Jacqueline is the latest actress in B-Town to enter the league of action heroines.
Sameera Reddy did it in 'Tezz', Aishwarya Rai tried her hand at action in 'Dhoom 2' while Priyanka Chopra did action in 'Drona' and 'Don' franchise.
Katrina Kaif will also be seen doing action in 'Ek Tha Tiger' and 'Dhoom 3.'
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology