DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Radwanska beats Jankovic to reach Dubai final
Agnieszka Radwanska defeated Jelena Jankovic 6-2, 2-6, 6-0 to reach the final.
Dubai: Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland defeated Jelena Jankovic of Serbia 6-2, 2-6, 6-0 on Friday to reach the final of the Dubai Tennis Championships.
The fifth-seeded Radwanska took an early 4-1 lead and won the first set in 33 minutes. The Polish player faltered in the second when Jankovic broke twice.
Radwanska regrouped and wrapped up the match without losing a game in the third set.
Defending champion Caroline Wozniacki will play unseeded Julia Goerges of Germany in the second semifinal later on Friday.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan