Radwanska beats Jankovic to reach Dubai final
Agnieszka Radwanska defeated Jelena Jankovic 6-2, 2-6, 6-0 to reach the final.
Dubai: Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland defeated Jelena Jankovic of Serbia 6-2, 2-6, 6-0 on Friday to reach the final of the Dubai Tennis Championships.
The fifth-seeded Radwanska took an early 4-1 lead and won the first set in 33 minutes. The Polish player faltered in the second when Jankovic broke twice.
Radwanska regrouped and wrapped up the match without losing a game in the third set.
Defending champion Caroline Wozniacki will play unseeded Julia Goerges of Germany in the second semifinal later on Friday.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Which Visiting Spinner's Performance in India Has Been the Best?