DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Radwanska, Kerber register easy wins in second round
Radwanska beat Irina-Camelia Begu 6-3 6-3, while Kerber beat Lucie Hradecka 6-3 6-1 at the Melbourne Park.
Melbourne: Agnieszka Radwanska continued her 2013 unbeaten streak, extending it to 11 matches, with a comfortable 6-3 6-3 second round victory over Romania's Irina-Camelia Begu at the Australian Open on Wednesday.
The world number four, who won the Auckland and Sydney tournaments before the grand slam began and is yet to drop a set this year, will now meet either Ksenia Pervak or Heather Watson in the third round.
Fifth seed Angelique Kerber also advanced to the third round when she managed to overcome a feisty Lucie Hradecka 6-3 6-1 in 69 minutes.
Kerber, like Radwanska, dropped the first service game of the match before clicking into gear in the second set and sealing a clash against either American wild card Madison Keys or Austria's Tamira Paszek with an ace.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835