DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Radwanska wins 13th match in a row, into quarters
Radwanska advanced to the quarter-finals after registering straight-set victory over Ana Ivanovic.
Melbourne: Agnieszka Radwanska has won her 13th consecutive match of the year, advancing to the Australian Open quarter-finals with a 6-2, 6-4 win over Ana Ivanovic on Sunday.
The No. 4-ranked Radwanska, who won tournaments in Auckland and Sydney ahead of the Australian Open, will play 2011 French Open champion Li Na of China in the quarter-finals. Li beat Julia Gorges of Germany 7-6 (6), 6-1 in an earlier match Sunday.
Radwanska, who lost to Serena Williams in last year's Wimbledon final, advanced to the final eight in Australia for the third consecutive year.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Champions Trophy 2017: MS Dhoni, Kohli, Rahane Sweat it Out in Nets
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users