Radwanska wins 13th match in a row, into quarters
Radwanska advanced to the quarter-finals after registering straight-set victory over Ana Ivanovic.
Melbourne: Agnieszka Radwanska has won her 13th consecutive match of the year, advancing to the Australian Open quarter-finals with a 6-2, 6-4 win over Ana Ivanovic on Sunday.
The No. 4-ranked Radwanska, who won tournaments in Auckland and Sydney ahead of the Australian Open, will play 2011 French Open champion Li Na of China in the quarter-finals. Li beat Julia Gorges of Germany 7-6 (6), 6-1 in an earlier match Sunday.
Radwanska, who lost to Serena Williams in last year's Wimbledon final, advanced to the final eight in Australia for the third consecutive year.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"