DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rafael Nadal to play in Brazil Open next month
Rafael Nadal has entered the Brazil Open next month, which could mark his first tennis action since Wimbledon.
Sao Paulo: Rafael Nadal has entered the Brazil Open next month, which could mark his first tennis action since Wimbledon. Organizers of the Sao Paulo tournament announced the entry of the 11-time Grand Slam winner on Tuesday.
Nadal hasn't played tennis since June, mainly because of tendinitis in his left knee. He was scheduled to play in an Abu Dhabi exhibition event last month, but a stomach virus forced him to withdraw and skip the Australian Open.
The Brazil Open starts on Feb. 11. He's also entered the Mexican Open in Acapulco from Feb. 25. He won both tournaments the only previous time he entered them in 2005.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan