DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rafael Nadal to play in inaugural Rio Open
The February 15-23 clay-court tournament is a combined ATP and WTA event and will be played at the Jockey Club Brasileiro.
Rio de Janeiro: Rafael Nadal is returning to South America to play early next year in the inaugural Rio Open.
Nadal began his comeback from a left-knee injury seven months ago in Chile. This time he'll be playing in Brazil under far different conditions as the defending US Open and French Open champion.
The February 15-23 clay-court tournament is a combined ATP and WTA event and will be played at the Jockey Club Brasileiro. Fellow Spaniard David Ferrer is also in the field.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835