Rafael Nadal to play in inaugural Rio Open
The February 15-23 clay-court tournament is a combined ATP and WTA event and will be played at the Jockey Club Brasileiro.
Rio de Janeiro: Rafael Nadal is returning to South America to play early next year in the inaugural Rio Open.
Nadal began his comeback from a left-knee injury seven months ago in Chile. This time he'll be playing in Brazil under far different conditions as the defending US Open and French Open champion.
The February 15-23 clay-court tournament is a combined ATP and WTA event and will be played at the Jockey Club Brasileiro. Fellow Spaniard David Ferrer is also in the field.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology