Raghava Lawrence launches 'Muni' part two
The Tamil horror film will have actor Taapsee paired with Lawrence in the lead roles.
Owing to the success of his 'Muni' which was his first venture into making a horror film, Raghava Lawrence gained confidence and went to try his hands on the second version of his 'Muni' as the title 'Kanchana'.
The first part of it had Rajkiran and Larencce in the lead while the second part had Sarathkumar co-starring Larencce. Vedhika and Laksmi Rai were the female leads respectively.
Following his second success, Lawrence is all set to launch his third part in the coming year. The film which will have Taapsee paired with Lawrence this time had it's formal pooja yesterday with the shoot scheduled to begin by the next year. The project is still untitled.
The success of the horror series of 'Muni' has led to it's making in 3D versions which is soon to be released.
- Harshvardhan Kapoor is Special Because He's my First Co-Star: Saiyami Kher
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- Pakistani Artistes Are Not Terrorists, They Have Visas, Says Salman Khan
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Ranbir Kapoor Feels the Youth is Living in Hard Times Right Now
- PCB Refuses to Comment On BCCI President's statement on Indo-Pak Cricket Ties
- Pakistan Postpones SAARC Summit After Five Member Countries Pull Out
- India's Claim of Surgical Strike False: Pakistan to UN Chief