Raghava Lawrence launches 'Muni' part two
The Tamil horror film will have actor Taapsee paired with Lawrence in the lead roles.
Owing to the success of his 'Muni' which was his first venture into making a horror film, Raghava Lawrence gained confidence and went to try his hands on the second version of his 'Muni' as the title 'Kanchana'.
The first part of it had Rajkiran and Larencce in the lead while the second part had Sarathkumar co-starring Larencce. Vedhika and Laksmi Rai were the female leads respectively.
Following his second success, Lawrence is all set to launch his third part in the coming year. The film which will have Taapsee paired with Lawrence this time had it's formal pooja yesterday with the shoot scheduled to begin by the next year. The project is still untitled.
The success of the horror series of 'Muni' has led to it's making in 3D versions which is soon to be released.
Recommended For You
- HIL 2017: Kalinga Lancers Thrash Dabang Mumbai to Lift Maiden Title
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards