DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ragini MMS 2: I hope the audience is scared of me, says Sunny Leone
Directed by Bhushan Patel and produced by Ekta Kapoor, 'Ragini MMS 2' is a sequel to 2011 film 'Ragini MMS'.
Mumbai: Indo-Canadian adult films star-turned-actress Sunny Leone is pretty excited about her film 'Ragini MMS 2' and hopes that the audience will be scared of her for the first time in the movie.
"I am very excited about 'Ragini MMS 2.' It has been one year, we have been shooting the film, the promo, doing different things to release a huge film coming next year in January 2014. I want everyone to be scared of me for the first time," the 32-year-old said here Tuesday on the sets of TV show 'MTV Webbed.'
'MTV Webbed" is a show that exposes true stories of people being cheated on internet.
Directed by Bhushan Patel and produced by Ekta Kapoor, 'Ragini MMS 2' is a sequel to 2011 horror-thriller 'Ragini MMS'.
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi