Ragini MMS 2: I hope the audience is scared of me, says Sunny Leone
Directed by Bhushan Patel and produced by Ekta Kapoor, 'Ragini MMS 2' is a sequel to 2011 film 'Ragini MMS'.
Mumbai: Indo-Canadian adult films star-turned-actress Sunny Leone is pretty excited about her film 'Ragini MMS 2' and hopes that the audience will be scared of her for the first time in the movie.
"I am very excited about 'Ragini MMS 2.' It has been one year, we have been shooting the film, the promo, doing different things to release a huge film coming next year in January 2014. I want everyone to be scared of me for the first time," the 32-year-old said here Tuesday on the sets of TV show 'MTV Webbed.'
'MTV Webbed" is a show that exposes true stories of people being cheated on internet.
Directed by Bhushan Patel and produced by Ekta Kapoor, 'Ragini MMS 2' is a sequel to 2011 horror-thriller 'Ragini MMS'.
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Samajwadi Party Family Feud: Timeline of Happenings in Uttar Pradesh Pari-war
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: A Brief Profile of the 4 Ministers Sacked by Akhilesh
- Aamir Wanted to Play Max in Josh but I Had SRK in Mind: Mansoor Khan
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- Jio MAMI 2016: 10 Facts About Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar Revealed by Cast
- Legendary Punjabi Actor Mehar Mittal Passes Away
- Akshay Kumar to Star in Reema Kagti's Gold