Ragini MMS 2: Sunny Leone's next Bollywood hope
She has hired three tutors to coach her in Hindi and dance before she starts shooting for the sequel.
Mumbai: After her average debut in Pooja Bhatt's 'Jism 2', Sunny Leone does not want to leave any stone unturned before she starts work on her second film Ekta Kapoor's sequel to 'Ragini MMS'. Buzz is that the actress has roped in three tutors to coach her in Hindi and dance skills as well.
Our sources say that the former adult content actress apparently is keen to better her performance and is prepping up to handle further Bollywood projects. She has hired Shabina Khan as her dance tutor and two other tutors to coach her in Hindi. The informer says, "Sunny also picked up the DVD of 'Ragini MMS' to watch it, so she is better prepared for the sequel."
Sunny Leone says, "I watched the film and I got really scared. Though I have grown up watching horror films. My father however made sure the films were age appropriate." The actress who is currently in the States adds, "The dance routines are being taught by Shabina in India and my Hindi coach is in USA."
- Donald Trump's Daughter, Ivanka, to Celebrate Diwali at Hindu Temple
- Clinton Campaign Ponders 'What If' Trump Doesn't Concede
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa
- Facebook Employees Try to Remove Trump's Controversial Posts, Zuckerberg Calls it Inappropriate
- Karan Johar Vs MNS: CM Fadnavis Turns Peacemaker
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- Raj Thackeray Claims Victory, Rs 5 Cr Penance For Producers Employing Pak Artistes
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp