'Ragini MMS' and 'Paranormal Activity' have used similar in technique: Ekta
Ekta talks about the similarity between 'Ragini MMS' and 'Paranormal Activity'
Mumbai: Producer Ekta Kapoor says the resemblance between her forthcoming horror flick Ragini MMS and Hollywood film Paranormal Activity is obvious because the technique of shooting both films is same.
"We are inspired by the medium of Paranormal Activity. The technique, the way the film was done. They were the grab footage (shot by multiple cameras from various angles), the real grab-footage. Paranormal Activity 1 apparently had all grab footage. Paranormal Activity 2 has no real footage," Ekta told reporters after the first look of Ragini MMS.
Ekta disclosed that the feel of the haunted house has been brought by the grab-shots of 24 cameras.
This is the second film after Dibakar Banerjee's Love Sex Aur Dhoka to be shot in real time in an unconventional way.
Asked what inspired her to make two films of almost same genre successively, Ekta said: "I started my career with a paranormal show 'Mano ya Na Mano'. I have immense passion for paranormal activities. I always feel there is a bigger story behind every paranormal incident."
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Premier League Champions Leicester City Sack Manager Claudio Ranieri
- Poorna Trailer: Rahul Bose Brings the Story of a Girl who Conquered Everest
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology