Rahul enjoys slog overs sitting in general stand
Rahul also mingled with few spectators and was seen shaking hands with them.
Mohali: Congress General Secretary Rahul Gandhi took the spectators in the general stand by surprise by sitting there during the fag end of the Indian innings in the cricket World Cup semifinal against Pakistan.
Rahul entered the North Pavilion from gate number seven at around 6 pm surrounded by SPG and Punjab police personnel.
The stand also had few Pakistani spectators sitting in it.
The moment Rahul entered the stand it took the spectators by surprise and many of them started clicking his photos by using their mobile cameras.
The scion of Gandhi family also mingled with few spectators and was seen shaking hands with them.
Rahul preferred to remain seated in the general stand during the innings break.
He made it a point to watch Pakistan's run chase for the first seven overs from the same stand.
When Pakistan were 38 for no loss, Rahul left the stand with the crowd waving to him and he responding to them.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology