Rahul enjoys slog overs sitting in general stand
Rahul also mingled with few spectators and was seen shaking hands with them.
Mohali: Congress General Secretary Rahul Gandhi took the spectators in the general stand by surprise by sitting there during the fag end of the Indian innings in the cricket World Cup semifinal against Pakistan.
Rahul entered the North Pavilion from gate number seven at around 6 pm surrounded by SPG and Punjab police personnel.
The stand also had few Pakistani spectators sitting in it.
The moment Rahul entered the stand it took the spectators by surprise and many of them started clicking his photos by using their mobile cameras.
The scion of Gandhi family also mingled with few spectators and was seen shaking hands with them.
Rahul preferred to remain seated in the general stand during the innings break.
He made it a point to watch Pakistan's run chase for the first seven overs from the same stand.
When Pakistan were 38 for no loss, Rahul left the stand with the crowd waving to him and he responding to them.
- Karnataka Parties Against Release of Cauvery Water
- India Jumps 16 Places in Global Competitiveness Index
- 8 Times Ranbir Kapoor Wowed us With His Radical Approach Towards Life
- Siddaramaiah Says Not Possible To Release Water Right Away
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Colombia, Marxist Rebels Sign Accord Ending 52-Year War
- Houston Shooting: At least 9 Injured, Gunman Dead
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Stills: The Trailer is All About Love, Friendship, Heartbreak