DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rahul enjoys slog overs sitting in general stand
Rahul also mingled with few spectators and was seen shaking hands with them.
Mohali: Congress General Secretary Rahul Gandhi took the spectators in the general stand by surprise by sitting there during the fag end of the Indian innings in the cricket World Cup semifinal against Pakistan.
Rahul entered the North Pavilion from gate number seven at around 6 pm surrounded by SPG and Punjab police personnel.
The stand also had few Pakistani spectators sitting in it.
The moment Rahul entered the stand it took the spectators by surprise and many of them started clicking his photos by using their mobile cameras.
The scion of Gandhi family also mingled with few spectators and was seen shaking hands with them.
Rahul preferred to remain seated in the general stand during the innings break.
He made it a point to watch Pakistan's run chase for the first seven overs from the same stand.
When Pakistan were 38 for no loss, Rahul left the stand with the crowd waving to him and he responding to them.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Video - Remembering Nicky Hayden, the Nicest Man in Grand Prix Racing
- Harbhajan Wants Zaheer to Become Team India's Bowling Coach