Rahul Gandhi's Twitter Account Hacked, Offensive Tweets Posted
The tweets contained obscene language and also reflected on the alleged corruption charges levelled against the Congress party.
New Delhi: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's twitter account has been hacked (on Wednesday evening) and a series of offensive tweets have been posted against the 125-year-old party.
The tweets contain obscene language and also reflect on the alleged corruption charges levelled against the Congress party.
Such unscrupulous,unethical&roguish conduct of venal trolls 2hack @OfficeOfRG reflects disturbing insecurities of prevalent fascist culture
— Randeep S Surjewala (@rssurjewala) November 30, 2016
"Coming up next is a full Congress exposure of all malpractices. This is the end of the corrupt era! We are the legion," reads one of the tweets.
Will lodge a formal complaint with cyber police, hope Govt will show sincerity of purpose in investigating & punish them: RS Surjewala,Cong pic.twitter.com/k9YwFXSL7x
— ANI (@ANI_news) November 30, 2016
The name of his twitter handle was also changed.
While office of Rahul Gandhi is continuously deleting obnoxious tweets, the unknown hacker is tweeting and changing the handler's name.
Meanwhile, Rahul Gandhi's office is likely to lodge a complaint with the Cyber Cell.
Recommended For You
- Here's the Real Reason Why Deepika Didn't Congratulate Anushka, Virat on Social Media
- PadMan Trailer: Akshay Kumar as 'Pagla Superhero' is Set To Break All Stereotypes
- Rajkummar Rao's Newton Out of Oscar race. Check Out the 9 Films that Made It to the Next Round
- Ex-Delhi Junior Cricketer Appears In 'Fixing' Video; Talks About Connections With Foreign Players
- Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal Could Play in Maharashtra Open Come 2019