Rahul Gandhi's Twitter Account Hacked, Offensive Tweets Posted
File image of Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi.
New Delhi: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's twitter account has been hacked (on Wednesday evening) and a series of offensive tweets have been posted against the 125-year-old party.
The tweets contain obscene language and also reflect on the alleged corruption charges levelled against the Congress party.
Such unscrupulous,unethical&roguish conduct of venal trolls 2hack @OfficeOfRG reflects disturbing insecurities of prevalent fascist culture
— Randeep S Surjewala (@rssurjewala) November 30, 2016
"Coming up next is a full Congress exposure of all malpractices. This is the end of the corrupt era! We are the legion," reads one of the tweets.
Will lodge a formal complaint with cyber police, hope Govt will show sincerity of purpose in investigating & punish them: RS Surjewala,Cong pic.twitter.com/k9YwFXSL7x
— ANI (@ANI_news) November 30, 2016
The name of his twitter handle was also changed.
While office of Rahul Gandhi is continuously deleting obnoxious tweets, the unknown hacker is tweeting and changing the handler's name.
Meanwhile, Rahul Gandhi's office is likely to lodge a complaint with the Cyber Cell.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Die-Hard Fan Nikash Braves Odds to Support India Captain
- Can't Use Culture to Justify Cruelty: Swami Bhoomananda on Jallikkattu
- Schools Teach Shakespeare, Not Kalidas. That's a Shame: Tharoor
- Skoda Rapid Facelift Review: Big on Style and Presence
- Katrina, Alia, Sidharth: Stars Brighten Up Ronnie Scewvala's Daughter's Wedding Reception