Rahul Gandhi's Twitter Account Hacked, Offensive Tweets Posted
New Delhi: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's twitter account has been hacked (on Wednesday evening) and a series of offensive tweets have been posted against the 125-year-old party.
The tweets contain obscene language and also reflect on the alleged corruption charges levelled against the Congress party.
Such unscrupulous,unethical&roguish conduct of venal trolls 2hack @OfficeOfRG reflects disturbing insecurities of prevalent fascist culture
— Randeep S Surjewala (@rssurjewala) November 30, 2016
"Coming up next is a full Congress exposure of all malpractices. This is the end of the corrupt era! We are the legion," reads one of the tweets.
Will lodge a formal complaint with cyber police, hope Govt will show sincerity of purpose in investigating & punish them: RS Surjewala,Cong pic.twitter.com/k9YwFXSL7x
— ANI (@ANI_news) November 30, 2016
The name of his twitter handle was also changed.
While office of Rahul Gandhi is continuously deleting obnoxious tweets, the unknown hacker is tweeting and changing the handler's name.
Meanwhile, Rahul Gandhi's office is likely to lodge a complaint with the Cyber Cell.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 vs OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What Difference to Expect?
- Jagga Jasoos: Katrina, Ranbir Look Adorable in the New Song Jhumritalaiyya
- Hockey World League: India Thrash Pak 6-1, to Face Canada in 5th-6th Playoff
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From In the Name of God by Ravi Subramanian
- Watch: Tubelight Kid Matin Rey Tangu's Adorable Audition Footage