Forensic report says Rahul not shot point blank
Rahul was shot dead by the Mumbai Police after hijacking a bus.
Mumbai: IBN7, the Hindi news channel of CNN-IBN has received exclusive information that Mumbai police and crime branch are now in possession of the controversial Forensic Report on Rahul Raj's case.
Earlier this month reports of doctor Chikalkar, who conducted autopsy on Raj's body claimed that Raj had been shot at from close range.
However, the Forensic laboratory report states that Rahul Raj had been shot from a distance of at least 6 feet.
The doctor had later gone back on his statement refusing to comment further on it.
Rahul Raj was the Bihari boy who had been shot dead by the Mumbai Police after hijacking a bus with twelve passengers.
The killing has been condemned by politicians in Bihar who have been saying that Mumbai police could have arrested the boy instead of killing him.
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- Apple Launch Event on October 27: What to Expect?
- 90% Apple Lightning-to-USB Cables Sold on Amazon, Groupon Are Fake
- Airtel Offers 10GB of 4G Mobile Data at Rs 259
- Jayalalithaa 'Progressing Well', Says TN Governor After Hospital Visit
- Indo-Pak matches filled with emotions, Says Pakistan Hockey Coach Khawaja Junaid
- Pakistan vs West Indies Live Score: 2nd Test, Day 2 in Abu Dhabi
- Pakistan Likely to Announce Name of New Army Chief in a Week