Rail Budget: 4 special tourist trains announced
Trains called "Janam Bhoomi Gaurav" to be launched to connect important historical places.
New Delhi: To promote rail tourism, four special tourist trains called "Janam Bhoomi Gaurav" will be launched to connect important historical and educational places.
These special trains, announced in the Rail Budget today, will ply on the following routes:
-Howrah-Bolpur-Rajgir (Nalanda)-Pataliputra (Patna)-Varanasi (Sarnath)-Gaya-Howrah
-Bangalore-Mysore-Hassan (Space Facility, Belur, Halebid, Shravanbengola)-Hubli-Gadag(Hampi)-Bijapur (Gole Gumbaz) Bangalore
-Chennai-Puduchcheri-Tiruchichirappali-Madurai- Kanniyakumari -Thiruvananthpuram-Ernakulam-Chennai
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Big Player Battles to Watch Out for
- Poll: Which Is the Best Vishal Bhardwaj Film Till Date?
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Comedian Bharti Singh All Set to Tie the Knot by the End of 2017