DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rail Budget: 4 special tourist trains announced
Trains called "Janam Bhoomi Gaurav" to be launched to connect important historical places.
New Delhi: To promote rail tourism, four special tourist trains called "Janam Bhoomi Gaurav" will be launched to connect important historical and educational places.
These special trains, announced in the Rail Budget today, will ply on the following routes:
-Howrah-Bolpur-Rajgir (Nalanda)-Pataliputra (Patna)-Varanasi (Sarnath)-Gaya-Howrah
-Bangalore-Mysore-Hassan (Space Facility, Belur, Halebid, Shravanbengola)-Hubli-Gadag(Hampi)-Bijapur (Gole Gumbaz) Bangalore
-Chennai-Puduchcheri-Tiruchichirappali-Madurai- Kanniyakumari -Thiruvananthpuram-Ernakulam-Chennai
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand