DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Railway track blown up by militants in J&K
The ultras triggered a blast on the railway track at around 9.00 PM.
Srinagar: Militants on Monday night blew up a portion of a railway track at Nowgam in Kashmir Valley following which the train services have been suspended, police officials said.
The ultras triggered a blast on the railway track at Soothoo, less than one kilometre from Nowgam Railway station at around 9.00 PM, they said, adding, two metres of the track were damaged.
The train services which were started in October 2008 do not operate after dusk.
The services for tomorrow have been suspended till the track is repaired, the officials said.
Recommended For You
- Not Just T20, Want to Do Well in Other Formats As Well, Says Krunal
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Spiderman: Homecoming Trailer Gives Detailed Glimpse of Vulture
- 1st ODI: Morgan Slams Ton As England Crush South Africa