Railways to carry relief material free to Uttarakhand
A satatement said that Food items, medicines, clothes, building materials, utensils etc, will be carried to Uttarakhand free of cost by coaching trains.
New Delhi: The railways announced on Monday it would carry relief material for the Uttarakhand flood-victims without any charge for 15 days from Tuesday.
"Food items, medicines, clothes, building materials, utensils etc, will be carried to Uttarakhand free of cost by coaching trains for a period of 15 days, from June 25," said a statement in Delhi on Monday.
"No claim for any loss or damage to consignment carried under this arrangement will be entertained unless it is clearly proved that the loss or damage took place due to willful negligence on the part of the railways," it added.
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Bigg Boss 10: Antara Biswas Wants to Grab Salman Khan's Attention
- Nearly 500 Dead, Food Running Out in Aleppo: UN Chief
- Eight Killed in Firecracker Mishap at Sivakasi
- Hillary Clinton's Win Would Result in Spread of ISIS: Donald Trump
- Trump Gains on Clinton, Poll Shows 'Rigged' Message Resonates
- Donald Trump Seeks to Bar Sexual Misconduct Claims from Trump University Trial
- Hillary Clinton, Trump Spending Furiously as Election Day Approaches