DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Railways to carry relief material free to Uttarakhand
A satatement said that Food items, medicines, clothes, building materials, utensils etc, will be carried to Uttarakhand free of cost by coaching trains.
New Delhi: The railways announced on Monday it would carry relief material for the Uttarakhand flood-victims without any charge for 15 days from Tuesday.
"Food items, medicines, clothes, building materials, utensils etc, will be carried to Uttarakhand free of cost by coaching trains for a period of 15 days, from June 25," said a statement in Delhi on Monday.
"No claim for any loss or damage to consignment carried under this arrangement will be entertained unless it is clearly proved that the loss or damage took place due to willful negligence on the part of the railways," it added.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan