DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Raja named India's acting Chef de Mission
Raja was named India's acting Chef de Mission since Ajitpal Singh could not come to London due to severe spondylitis
London: Brig P K Muralidharan Raja was on Thursday named as the acting Chef de Mission of the Indian contingent for the London Olympic Games because of indisposition of incumbent Ajitpal Singh.
Raja, who was the Deputy Chef de Mission, was asked to function as the acting Chef de Mission since Singh could not come to London because of severe spondylitis.
"Raja has been asked to act as acting Chef de Mission because of Ajitpal Singh's illness," IOA acting President Vijay Kumar Malhotra said.
London Olympics will start on Friday with the opening ceremony while the events will start on Saturday.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Is 'Ambedkar Touch' in Kaala Poster a Political Outreach by Rajinikanth?
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users