DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rajanth denies meeting Malegaon blast accused
Rajnath Singh denies charges against him of meeting Pragya Singh, Malegaon blast accused.
Mumbai: Senior BJP leader Rajnath Singh on Sunday refuted charges made against him and the party veteran Lal Krishna Advani that they had met Malegoan blast accused Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur.
"I want to make it clear that neither I nor Advaniji went to meet her," Singh said here at a conference organised by an Urdu news channel.
Singh was interrupted during the speech when he said that terrorism had no colour and there was nothing like Islamic terrorism and saffron terrorism and any such term should be condemned.
The members of audience asked him, "If he does not believe in giving colour to terrorism, then why did his party leader Advani met Pragya Singh who is an accused in the Malegoan blast case?".
Answering the query, Singh made it clear that Advani or he himself never met Pragnya Singh. Later speaking to reporters Singh said, "Congress leader Digvijay Singh made baseless allegations against Advaniji. He even named me but it was completely wrong,".
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere