Rajasthan: 5-year-old boy killed for ransom by cousin
Police said the boy was abducted on November 6, from his residence by his cousin, in order to arrange money to pay his debt.
Kota: A five-year-old boy was allegedly abducted and murdered by his cousin in Kota, police said. On Sunday, Makebra Police arrested Ishiteyak Ahmed alias Manjur and his aide Giraj Sharma, who have reportedly admitted to the crime.
Ashif was abducted on November 6, from his residence in Chandraghata area of the city by his cousin Manjur, in order to arrange money to pay his debt, police said
However, after sensing some threat, Manjur murdered the boy and threw the body into a canal near Gumanpura area. Search was on for the body in the canal, police said, adding, further investigations were on.
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: Andhra Turn Tables on J&K; Himachal Force a Draw Against Tripura
- Bird Flu: Threat of Infection to Migratory Birds
- Kabaddi World Cup 2016: Coach Dedicates Title Win to Uri Martyrs
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa
- Amar Singh is Back Centre Stage; So is Trouble
- In Pics: A Day of High Drama at Samajwadi Party
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: A Brief Profile of the 4 Ministers Sacked by Akhilesh
- The Camps: Split Wide Open in UP's First Family, Who Stands Where