Rajasthan: 5-year-old boy killed for ransom by cousin
Police said the boy was abducted on November 6, from his residence by his cousin, in order to arrange money to pay his debt.
Kota: A five-year-old boy was allegedly abducted and murdered by his cousin in Kota, police said. On Sunday, Makebra Police arrested Ishiteyak Ahmed alias Manjur and his aide Giraj Sharma, who have reportedly admitted to the crime.
Ashif was abducted on November 6, from his residence in Chandraghata area of the city by his cousin Manjur, in order to arrange money to pay his debt, police said
However, after sensing some threat, Manjur murdered the boy and threw the body into a canal near Gumanpura area. Search was on for the body in the canal, police said, adding, further investigations were on.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali And Other Winners So Far
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game