DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rajasthan: 5-year-old boy killed for ransom by cousin
Police said the boy was abducted on November 6, from his residence by his cousin, in order to arrange money to pay his debt.
Kota: A five-year-old boy was allegedly abducted and murdered by his cousin in Kota, police said. On Sunday, Makebra Police arrested Ishiteyak Ahmed alias Manjur and his aide Giraj Sharma, who have reportedly admitted to the crime.
Ashif was abducted on November 6, from his residence in Chandraghata area of the city by his cousin Manjur, in order to arrange money to pay his debt, police said
However, after sensing some threat, Manjur murdered the boy and threw the body into a canal near Gumanpura area. Search was on for the body in the canal, police said, adding, further investigations were on.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Sonam Kapoor Takes The Plunge In A Dreamy Gold Gown On Cannes Red Carpet
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Video - Remembering Nicky Hayden, the Nicest Man in Grand Prix Racing
- An Opportunity For Manchester United To Provide Healing Touch to Their City