Rajasthan: Condition of baby abused by father deteriorates
The accused was drunk when he had reached home and after a verbal spat with his wife, he attacked the baby.
Jaipur: A five-month-old baby girl from Bikaner, whose father had bitten off parts of her lips, nose and cheek in January, was on Wednesday put on ventilator support after her condition deteriorated, doctors said in Jaipur.
"The baby was operated upon on February 1 at the Sawai Man Singh Government Hospital and she was stable but her condition turned critical following which she was put on ventilator today," the hospital spokesperson said. The baby's 36-year-old father had bit off her nose, lip and cheek in a fit of rage leaving her face damaged in Bikaner in January.
The accused was drunk when he had reached his house in Siyana village and had a verbal spat with his wife over some domestic issue. During the quarrel, he had allegedly bit his daughter's upper lip, nose and cheek, according to police.
Recommended For You
- HIL 2017: Kalinga Lancers Beat Dabang Mumbai 4-1 to Lift Title
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Afghanistan Pacer Shapoor Zadran in Mumbai, Wants to Meet SRK
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion