Rajasthan: Condition of baby abused by father deteriorates
The accused was drunk when he had reached home and after a verbal spat with his wife, he attacked the baby.
Jaipur: A five-month-old baby girl from Bikaner, whose father had bitten off parts of her lips, nose and cheek in January, was on Wednesday put on ventilator support after her condition deteriorated, doctors said in Jaipur.
"The baby was operated upon on February 1 at the Sawai Man Singh Government Hospital and she was stable but her condition turned critical following which she was put on ventilator today," the hospital spokesperson said. The baby's 36-year-old father had bit off her nose, lip and cheek in a fit of rage leaving her face damaged in Bikaner in January.
The accused was drunk when he had reached his house in Siyana village and had a verbal spat with his wife over some domestic issue. During the quarrel, he had allegedly bit his daughter's upper lip, nose and cheek, according to police.
Recommended For You
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Ryan Gosling's Reaction To Oscars 2017 Best Picture Mix Up Is Priceless