Rajasthan: Condition of baby abused by father deteriorates
The accused was drunk when he had reached home and after a verbal spat with his wife, he attacked the baby.
Jaipur: A five-month-old baby girl from Bikaner, whose father had bitten off parts of her lips, nose and cheek in January, was on Wednesday put on ventilator support after her condition deteriorated, doctors said in Jaipur.
"The baby was operated upon on February 1 at the Sawai Man Singh Government Hospital and she was stable but her condition turned critical following which she was put on ventilator today," the hospital spokesperson said. The baby's 36-year-old father had bit off her nose, lip and cheek in a fit of rage leaving her face damaged in Bikaner in January.
The accused was drunk when he had reached his house in Siyana village and had a verbal spat with his wife over some domestic issue. During the quarrel, he had allegedly bit his daughter's upper lip, nose and cheek, according to police.
- Houston Shooting: At least 9 Injured, Gunman Dead
- Parched Cast takes our Movie Quiz and It's Funny
- Parched Movie Review: Nuanced Performances, Heartfelt Storytelling Make It a Must Watch
- Lenovo Z2 Plus With Snapdragon 820 Processor Launched At Rs 17,999
- Sushmita Sen Slams Donald Trump For Body Shaming Ex-Miss Universe Alicia Machado
- US Driver Fined $136 For Using Donald Trump's Cut-Out To Get Through Carpool Lane
- Race to White House is Real, Not Reality TV: Hillary Clinton
- 8 Times Ranbir Kapoor Wowed us With His Radical Approach Towards Life