Rajasthan HC issues criminal contempt notice to President, Secretary of Bar Association
Rajasthan High Court on Monday issued contempt of court notices to President and Secretary of High Court Bar Association for allegedly disrupting proceedings of the court during a hearing and directed Bar Council of Rajasthan to take disciplinary action against them.
Recommended For You
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone Turn The Heat Up At Pre-Oscar 2017 Party
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Lion Actor Sunny Pawar Makes His Big Academy Debut
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game