Rajasthan: IPS officer injured in shootout
Paras Deshmukh was hit by a dozen pieces of shrapnel and his face has been badly scarred.
Alwar: Indian Police Service (officer) and Assistant Superintendent of Police Paras Deshmukh has been injured during an encounter with a gang of criminals in Alwar district of Rajasthan. The police had got an information about the movement of Mewati gang in Alwar.
ASP Paras Deshmukh and his team surrounded the Mewati gang after getting the information. However, finding themselves cornered at Mungsaka village the Mewati gang started firing at the police force who retaliated. In the ensuing gunfight Deshmukh was hit by a shrapnel on his face. Deshmukh was hit by a dozen pieces of shrapnel and his face has been badly scarred. He has been is admitted to a hospital and is currently undergoing treatment.
The police managed to nab two criminals Tahir and Nasroo after the gunfight. Three country made pistols, some ammunition and two stolen vehicles have been recovered from the criminals.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Top T20I Bowler Imran Tahir Has No Takers in IPL Auction