Rajasthan: Man kills wife, hangs self
Police said Sunil Bunkar allegedly committed suicide after killing his wife in Amber area in Jaipur.
Jaipur: A 25-year-old man allegedly committed suicide after killing his wife in Amber area in Jaipur. The body of Sunil Bunkar was found hanging in his rented house on Thursday, police said, adding that his 22-year-old wife Sita was lying in a pool of blood.
"Prima facie, evidence suggests that Bunkar slit his wife's throat with some sharp-edged weapon and hanged himself from a ceiling fan. The matter came to light today," Station House Officer of Amber police station, Gauri Shankar said.
"They got married in 2009 and had no child. Bunkar was an artisan hailing from Shahpura town and both were living here for some time," he said.
Reasons, due to which Bunkar took such an extreme step, are not clear yet and the matter is being investigated, he said.
- Harshvardhan Kapoor is Special Because He's my First Co-Star: Saiyami Kher
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- Pakistani Artistes Not Terrorists, They Have Visas: Salman Khan
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- Adnan Sami Responds After Being Trolled For Supporting Surgical Strikes
- Rahul Gandhi Pledges Congress' Full Support to Modi Over Surgical Strikes
- Sharif Chairs Cabinet Meet Day After Indian Strike on Terror Camps Across LoC