Rajasthan: Man kills wife, hangs self
Police said Sunil Bunkar allegedly committed suicide after killing his wife in Amber area in Jaipur.
Jaipur: A 25-year-old man allegedly committed suicide after killing his wife in Amber area in Jaipur. The body of Sunil Bunkar was found hanging in his rented house on Thursday, police said, adding that his 22-year-old wife Sita was lying in a pool of blood.
"Prima facie, evidence suggests that Bunkar slit his wife's throat with some sharp-edged weapon and hanged himself from a ceiling fan. The matter came to light today," Station House Officer of Amber police station, Gauri Shankar said.
"They got married in 2009 and had no child. Bunkar was an artisan hailing from Shahpura town and both were living here for some time," he said.
Reasons, due to which Bunkar took such an extreme step, are not clear yet and the matter is being investigated, he said.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Karisma Kapoor, Sandeep Toshniwal Join Kareena-Saif, Sara, Ranbir for a Gala Night
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw