Rajasthan: Man rapes 14-year-old girl for several months
The victim's family on Thursday lodged a complaint against Malaram Jat accusing him of raping the girl for several months.
Bikaner: A 14-year old girl was allegedly raped by her neighbour in Sudsar village in Bikaner, police said on Thursday.
The victim's family on Thursday lodged a complaint against Malaram Jat accusing him of raping the girl for several months. They have alleged that the accused's wife Gomati also helped him in the crime, police said.
A medical examination of the minor has been conducted and her statements have been recorded, they said. The accused couple is absconding, police said.
- Rahul Gandhi Pledges Congress' Full Support to Modi Over Surgical Strikes
- Sharif Chairs Cabinet Meet Day After Indian Strike on Terror Camps Across LoC
- US Asks Pakistan to Take Action Against Terrorist Outfits
- Indian Army's Surgical Strike Across LoC Was Carefully Measured: Experts
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Love is a Feeling Beyond Your Control: Ranbir Kapoor
- Surgical Strikes: Political Parties Speak in One Voice, Mehbooba Strikes Note of Caution
- Rishi, Neetu and Riddhima Post Messages For Ranbir Kapoor On His Birthday