Rajasthan: Man rapes 14-year-old girl for several months
The victim's family on Thursday lodged a complaint against Malaram Jat accusing him of raping the girl for several months.
Bikaner: A 14-year old girl was allegedly raped by her neighbour in Sudsar village in Bikaner, police said on Thursday.
The victim's family on Thursday lodged a complaint against Malaram Jat accusing him of raping the girl for several months. They have alleged that the accused's wife Gomati also helped him in the crime, police said.
A medical examination of the minor has been conducted and her statements have been recorded, they said. The accused couple is absconding, police said.
- Mosul Offensive Displaced 7,000 People: UN
- Iraqi Forces Encounter Stiff Resistance from ISIS in Mosul
- OnePlus Diwali Dash Sale Live: Win OnePlus 3 at Re 1
- Dear Zindagi: SRK Asks Alia Bhatt to Crack Better Jokes in the New Teaser
- Cyrus Mistry Says 'No Basis' to Speculation on Litigation, Tata Hints New Leadership Soon
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 8: Celebrities Get Malik Status, Indiawale Fight Among Themselves
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'