Rajasthan: Man rapes 14-year-old girl for several months
The victim's family on Thursday lodged a complaint against Malaram Jat accusing him of raping the girl for several months.
Bikaner: A 14-year old girl was allegedly raped by her neighbour in Sudsar village in Bikaner, police said on Thursday.
The victim's family on Thursday lodged a complaint against Malaram Jat accusing him of raping the girl for several months. They have alleged that the accused's wife Gomati also helped him in the crime, police said.
A medical examination of the minor has been conducted and her statements have been recorded, they said. The accused couple is absconding, police said.
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- US Condemns Terror Attack in Pakistan's Quetta
- Quetta Terror Attack: Lashkar-e-Jhangvi Suspected To Be Behind The Deadly Assault
- Congress Hits Out at CM Fadnavis Over 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Release, Calls Him 'Broker'
- Had Opposed MNS's Rs 5 Crore Demand in Meeting: Fadnavis
- Bomb Blast, Tribal Protests Keep Manipur CM Ibobi From Inaugurating Hospital
- OnePlus Diwali Dash Sale Live: Win OnePlus 3 at Re 1