DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rajasthan police team heads to Kerala for Bitti's custody
Bitti, rape convict and son of former Odisha DGP BB Mohanty, was arrested in Kerala on Saturday after being on the run for 7 years.
Jaipur: Armed with an arrest warrant, a state police team is heading to Kerala to take custody of Bitti Mohanty, the convict in rape of a German national in Rajasthan who was arrested nearly seven years after jumping bail.
The three-member team is headed by Lalkothi SHO Sampat Singh, officials said.
Bitti, son of former Odisha DGP BB Mohanty, was working as a probationary officer in a public sector bank in Kerala by impersonating as a person from Andhra Pradesh.
After jumping bail in 2006 , Bitti obtained an MBA degree and managed to get into the bank. He was picked up by Kerala police last night from Pazhayangadi near Kannur district.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO