Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) was established in 1949.
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) was established in 1949. It came into existence after the formation for state of Rajasthan that emerged from a merger of princely states.
RPSC organizes recruitment exams, defines the procedure for recruiting employees, and officers to various departments of the Rajasthan government. RPSC has the authority to recruit for the clerical cadre as well as for Rajasthan Administrative Service and Rajasthan Police Service.
RPSC office is located at Jaipur Road in Ajmer, Rajasthan.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Ironman Turns 'Ultraman': Milind Soman Races 517 kms Barefoot
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner