DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) was established in 1949.
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) was established in 1949. It came into existence after the formation for state of Rajasthan that emerged from a merger of princely states.
RPSC organizes recruitment exams, defines the procedure for recruiting employees, and officers to various departments of the Rajasthan government. RPSC has the authority to recruit for the clerical cadre as well as for Rajasthan Administrative Service and Rajasthan Police Service.
RPSC office is located at Jaipur Road in Ajmer, Rajasthan.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere