Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) was established in 1949.
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) was established in 1949. It came into existence after the formation for state of Rajasthan that emerged from a merger of princely states.
RPSC organizes recruitment exams, defines the procedure for recruiting employees, and officers to various departments of the Rajasthan government. RPSC has the authority to recruit for the clerical cadre as well as for Rajasthan Administrative Service and Rajasthan Police Service.
RPSC office is located at Jaipur Road in Ajmer, Rajasthan.
- Clinton Policy on Syria Would Lead to World War Three: Donald Trump
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- New Zealand PM Arrives, Modi Likely to Seek Support on NSG Entry During Meet Tomorrow
- PM Modi Warns of Action Against Those Who 'Snatch' Tribal Rights
- Congress Hits Out at CM Fadnavis Over 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Release, Calls Him 'Broker'
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Had Opposed MNS's Rs 5 Crore Demand in Meeting: Fadnavis